- Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 No 226
- Status information
- Long title
- Part 1 Preliminary
- Part 2 Offences
- Part 2A Medically supervised injecting centres
- Part 2B Offences involving drug premises
- Part 2C Offences involving psychoactive substances
- Part 3 Enforcement
- Part 3A Exhibits and testing procedures
- Part 4 Miscellaneous
- Schedule 1
- Schedule 2 Industry use defence substances
- Schedule 3 Savings and transitional provisions
- Historical notes
Currency of version
Current version for 25 September 2017 to date (accessed 24 November 2017 at 18:38).
Legislation on this site is usually updated within 3 working days after a change to the legislation.
Provisions in force
The provisions displayed in this version of the legislation have all commenced. See Historical notes
Health Practitioner Regulation Amendment Act 2017 No 50 (not commenced)
Attorney General, except part; Part 2A, Minister for Police jointly with the Minister for Health
This version of the legislation is compiled and maintained in a database of legislation by the Parliamentary Counsel's Office and published on the NSW legislation website, and is certified as the form of that legislation that is correct under section 45C of the Interpretation Act 1987 .