The fragment of legislation that you requested could not be found.
You are viewing historical legislation as of the date 2009-03-27 and the legislation may have been different at that date.
Click on the following link(s) to navigate to other nearby locations within the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
- Part 2 Local environmental plans
- Division 1 Notice to Director-General
- 9 Notice to Director-General
- Division 2 Consultation and concurrence with other authorities
- 10 What documents must be given to other public authorities?
- 11 Public authorities must concur to proposed reservation of land
- Division 3 Public participation
- 12 What public notice is required for an environmental study and draft local environmental plan?
- 13 For how long must an environmental study and draft local environmental plan be exhibited?
- 14 How is notice of a public hearing to be given?
- Division 4 General
- 15 Recovery of cost of environmental study