The fragment of legislation that you requested could not be found.
You are viewing historical legislation as of the date 2003-12-12 and the legislation may have been different at that date.
Click on the following link(s) to navigate to other nearby locations within the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
- Division 1 Fees for development applications
- 245 What is the maximum fee?
- 246 What is the fee for a development application?
- 247 Development involving the erection of a dwelling-house with an estimated construction cost of $100,000 or less
- 248 Residential flat development
- 249 Development involving the subdivision of land
- 250 Development not involving the erection of a building, the carrying out of a work, the subdivision of land or the demolition of a building or work
- 251 Designated development
- 252 What additional fees are payable for development that requires advertising?
- 252A What additional fees are payable for development that requires concurrence?
- 253 What additional fees are payable for integrated development?
- 254 What if two or more fees are applicable to a single development application?
- 255 How is a fee based on estimated cost determined?
- 256 Determination of fees after development applications have been made
- 256A Proportion of development application fees to be remitted to Director-General