Local Land Services Act 2013 No 51
Current version for 2 August 2019 to date (accessed 26 May 2020 at 22:26)
Part 6 Division 6 Section 91
91   Owner of land adjoining travelling stock reserve may be required to carry out fencing work
(1)  Local Land Services may, by notice in writing given to the owner of any land adjoining a controlled travelling stock reserve, or separated from such a reserve only by a road or watercourse, require the owner to carry out fencing work on the common boundary of the land and the reserve or of the land and the road or watercourse by the date specified in the notice.
 Section 210 (Service of documents) sets out various ways in which a fencing notice may be given.
(2)  A fencing notice may be given only if Local Land Services considers it is necessary for the fencing work to be carried out for the proper protection or improvement of the controlled travelling stock reserve.
(3)  The fencing notice may specify the standard that the fencing work is required to meet.
(4)  The owner to whom a fencing notice is given must comply with the notice.
(5)  Local Land Services may carry out the fencing work required by the fencing notice if the owner fails to comply with the notice.