You are using a version of the website built for webcrawlers and people whose devices cannot use javascript.
Some functionality will not be available.
Warning: This page is an archive.
General administrative information and links are not current and should not be used.
Contents (2011 - 10)
Work Health and Safety Act 2011 No 10
Current version for 21 March 2018 to date (accessed 26 May 2018 at 08:59)
Part 7 Division 5 Section 131
131   Application for WHS entry permit
(1)  A union may apply to the authorising authority for the issue of a WHS entry permit to a person who is an official of the union.
(2)  The application must specify the person who is to hold the WHS entry permit and include a statutory declaration by that person declaring that he or she:
(a)  is an official of the union, and
(b)  has satisfactorily completed the prescribed training, and
(c)  holds, or will hold, an entry permit under:
(i)  the Fair Work Act, or,