Contents (2009 - 7)Skip contents
- Associations Incorporation Act 2009 No 7
- Status information
- Long title
- Part 1 Preliminary
- Part 2 Registration of associations
- Part 3 Basic features of associations
- Part 4 Management of associations
- Part 5 Financial reporting
- Part 6 External administration and winding up
- Part 7 Cancellation and transfer of registration
- Part 8 Enforcement provisions
- Part 9 Application of Corporations legislation
- Part 10 Miscellaneous
- Schedule 1 Matters to be addressed in association’s constitution
- Schedule 2 Provisions relating to association’s assets, rights and liabilities
- Schedule 3 (Repealed)
- Schedule 4 Savings, transitional and other provisions
- Historical notes
Associations Incorporation Act 2009 No 7
Current version for 7 July 2017 to date (accessed 18 October 2017 at 05:50)
Note.A committee member may commit offences under this Act apart from the offences in this Division.
If an association incurs a debt while insolvent (or that causes it to become insolvent), a committee member who had reasonable grounds to suspect that the association was insolvent (or would, by incurring the debt, become insolvent) commits an offence under section 68 (1).
If a committee member knowingly authorises or permits an association to contravene a provision of this Act or the regulations, the committee member is also taken to have contravened the provision: see section 91.