Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998 No 86
Current version for 22 November 2019 to date (accessed 8 July 2020 at 02:05)
306   Ways in which dispute can be dealt with
The Registrar may deal with the dispute—
(a)  by conciliating in connection with the dispute (to bring the parties to agreement having proper regard to relevant entitlements and obligations under the Workers Compensation Acts), or
(b)  by directing that an injury management consultant or other suitably qualified person (paid for by the employer) conduct a workplace assessment in connection with the dispute, or
(c)  by referring the dispute to the Authority, or
(d)  by making a recommendation as provided for by this Division.
 The Registrar can refer the dispute to the Commission for determination if action under this Division is not successful.