You are using a version of the website built for webcrawlers and people whose devices cannot use javascript.
Some functionality will not be available.
Warning: This page is an archive.
General administrative information and links are not current and should not be used.
Contents (1995 - 62)
Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Act 1995 No 62
Current version for 4 May 2016 to date (accessed 21 October 2017 at 12:16)
Part 5A Section 32F
32F   Issuing of old birth certificate
(1)  The child of a person the record of whose sex is altered under this Part, or a person prescribed by the regulations, may apply to the Registrar for a birth certificate for the person that shows the person’s sex before the record was so altered.
(2)  Despite section 32E, the Registrar may issue such a birth certificate to the child or prescribed person.