- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Act 1995 No 62
- Status information
- Long title
- Part 1 Preliminary
- Part 2 Administration
- Part 3 Registration of births
- Part 4 Registration of adoptions
- Part 4A Registration of parentage orders
- Part 5 Change of name
- Part 5A Change of sex
- Part 6 Registration of marriages
- Part 7 Registration of deaths
- Part 8 The Register
- Part 9 General power of review
- Part 10 Miscellaneous
- Schedules 1, 2 (Repealed)
- Schedule 3 Savings, transitional and other provisions
- Historical notes
Currency of version
Current version for 24 September 2018 to date (accessed 26 September 2018 at 13:00).
Legislation on this site is usually updated within 3 working days after a change to the legislation.
Provisions in force
The provisions displayed in this version of the legislation have all commenced. See Historical notes
This version of the legislation is compiled and maintained in a database of legislation by the Parliamentary Counsel's Office and published on the NSW legislation website, and is certified as the form of that legislation that is correct under section 45C of the Interpretation Act 1987.