Contents (1993 - 30)
- Local Government Act 1993 No 30
- Status information
- Long title
- Chapter 1 Preliminary
- Chapter 2 What are the purposes of this Act?
- Chapter 3 Principles for local government
- Chapter 4 How can the community influence what a council does?
- Chapter 5 What are a council’s functions?
Chapter 6 What are the service functions of
- Part 1 General
- Part 2 Public land
- Part 2A Environmental upgrade agreements
- Part 3 Restraints and qualifications that apply to service functions
Chapter 7 What are the regulatory functions of
- Part 1 Approvals
- Part 2 Orders
- Part 3 Adoption of local policies concerning approvals and orders
- Part 4
- Part 5 Appeals
- Chapter 8 What ancillary functions does a council have?