National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 No 80
Current version for 26 October 2018 to date (accessed 5 August 2020 at 01:25)
Part 4 Division 12 Section 69J
69J   Resolution of certain disputes
(1)  If:
(a)  a statutory authority proposes to carry out development in a conservation area, and
(b)  in relation to the proposal, a dispute arises between the Minister and the Minister responsible for the authority or the Minister administering the Act by or under which the authority is constituted,
a party to the dispute may submit that dispute to the Premier for settlement.
(2)  On the submission of a dispute to the Premier, the Premier may:
(a)  appoint a Commissioner of Inquiry to hold an inquiry and make a report to the Premier, or
(b)  hold an inquiry into the dispute.
(3)  After the completion of the inquiry, and after considering any report, the Premier may make such order with respect to the dispute, having regard to the public interest and to the circumstances of the case, as the Premier thinks fit.
(4)  An order made by the Premier may direct the payment of any costs or expenses of or incidental to the holding of the inquiry.
(5)  A Minister or statutory authority shall comply with an order given under this section and shall, despite the provisions of any Act, be empowered to comply with any such order.