How can I stay up to date with NSW legislation?
Legislation feeds (also known as RSS alerts or Atom feeds) are the easiest way to stay up to date with changes in NSW legislation without having to frequently visit the website and search the collections. Once you’ve set up a specific feed to a legislation collection or an individual title, you’ll be notified when a change happens.
A button with an orange icon indicates that a feed is available for a particular collection or title.
Feeds from the following website pages are available now or will be in future—
- What’s new—alerts for all titles or for specific collections when added to the list
- In force legislation—alerts for all titles or for specific collections when published
- Repealed legislation—alerts for all titles or for specific collections when published
- As made—alerts for all titles or for specific collections when published
- Bills—alerts for all Bills when published
- Notifications—alerts for all titles when published or added to the list
- Gazettes—alerts for all gazettes when published
- Status information page (Bills; in force Acts, statutory instruments or environmental planning instruments)—alerts for a specific title when published
- Search (in force legislation)—alerts for changes in the search results.
For technical information on setting up alerts, see our FAQ on subscribing to legislation feeds.
Another way of keeping up to date with NSW legislation is to use the range of current, point-in-time and cumulative tables we have available on the Tables page to run a report.
Most of the tables are interactive so you can set the date range you want and produce the report in alphabetical or chronological order.
The following tables are available and we plan to add more in future—
Current and point-in-time information
- Public Acts in force
- Private Acts in force
- Statutory instruments in force
- Environmental planning instruments in force
- Applied Laws in force
- Uncommenced Acts (title level)
- Uncommenced Acts (provision level)
Last updated 3 September 2020 at 10:41