You are using a version of the website built for webcrawlers and people whose devices cannot use javascript. Some functionality may not be available.
Contents (2011 - 10)
Skip contents
Work Health and Safety Act 2011 No 10
Current version for 6 January 2017 to date (accessed 28 April 2017 at 10:41)
Part 7 Division 8 Section 150
150   Union to provide information to authorising authority
The relevant union must advise the authorising authority if:
(a)  the WHS entry permit holder resigns from or otherwise leaves the union, or
(b)  the WHS entry permit holder has had any entry permit granted under a corresponding WHS law, or the Fair Work Act or the Workplace Relations Act 1996 of the Commonwealth or the Industrial Relations Act 1996 (no matter when in force) cancelled or suspended, or
(c)  the union ceases to be:
(i)  an organisation that is registered, or taken to be registered, under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 of the Commonwealth, or
(ii)  an association of employees or independent contractors, or both, that is registered or recognised as such an association (however described) under the Industrial Relations Act 1996.
WHS civil penalty provision.
Maximum penalty:
(a)  in the case of an individual—$5,000, or
(b)  in the case of a body corporate—$25,000.