Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
245B Determination of fees payable for Part 3A
(1) The fee for a Part 3A application is to be determined by the
Director-General and is not to exceed the total maximum fee determined in
accordance with the provisions of this Division relating to any such
(2) Separate fees are payable for an application for approval of the
concept plan for a project and for an application for approval to carry out
that project (including where a single application is made for approval of the
concept plan and for approval to carry out a part or aspect of that
(3) If two or more fees are applicable to a single Part 3A application
(such as an application relating to the subdivision of land and the erection
of a building on one or more lots created by the subdivision), the maximum fee
payable is the sum of those fees.
(4) The total maximum fee payable for a Part 3A application for
approval for part only of a project, and for any subsequent Part 3A
applications for approval for any remaining part of the project, is the
maximum fee that would otherwise be payable if only a single application for
approval for the project was made.
(5) A maximum fee of $750 is payable for a Part 3A application for
which no other fee is provided under this Division.