45 Further condition of approval in relation to operation of
system of sewage management
(1) It is a condition of an approval to operate a system of sewage
management that this clause is complied with.
(2) The sewage management facilities used in the operation of the
system must be maintained in a sanitary condition and must be operated in
accordance with the relevant requirements of this
(3) A sewage management facility used in the operation of the system
must not discharge into any watercourse or onto any land other than its
related effluent application area.
(4) The conditions (if any) of any certificate of accreditation issued
by the Director-General of the Department of Health under this Subdivision in
respect of the plans or designs for any components of the sewage management
facilities must be complied with.
(5) The person operating the system of sewage management must provide
details of the way in which it is operated, and evidence of compliance with
the relevant requirements of this Regulation and of the conditions of the
approval, whenever the council reasonably requires the person to do