Children (Criminal Proceedings) Regulation 2011
(1) A member of a Coordination Group may appoint a person to be a
substitute to act in the place of the member during any absence of the member
from a meeting of the Group.
(2) Subject to this Division, a substitute acting as a member has and
may exercise all the functions of a member and is deemed to be a
(3) A member may not appoint another member to be a substitute, and a
substitute may not appoint another person to be a substitute under this
(4) A substitute appointed by the Chairperson does not have, by virtue
of this clause, the function of presiding at a meeting of the
(5) A person may not be appointed as a substitute unless the person is
a member of the Government Service.