51.60 Application for expedited hearing
(1) A party may apply for the hearing of proceedings in the Court to
(2) An interested party may file a notice of non-objection to the
hearing of the proceedings being expedited.
(3) If notices of non-objection are filed by each of the interested
parties, the application may be decided in the absence of the public and the
(4) Reasons for a decision under subrule (3) need not be
(5) This rule does not limit any other power of the Court to order
that the hearing of proceedings be expedited.