Administrative Changes Orders
Historical version for 3 April 2011 to 1 June 2011 (accessed 26 January 2015 at 03:16) Current version

2   Construction of references to Valuer-General’s Department

In any Act or statutory instrument, or in any other instrument, or in any contract or agreement, a reference to the Valuer-General’s Department is to be construed as a reference to the Department of Conservation and Land Management.
Top of page