State Environmental Planning Policy (Exempt and Complying Development Codes) 2008
(1) A reference in this Policy to a named map adopted by this Policy
is a reference to a map by that name:
(a) approved by the Minister when the map is adopted,
(b) as amended or replaced from time to time by maps declared by
environmental planning instruments to amend or replace that map, and approved
by the Minister when the instruments are made.
(2) Any 2 or more named maps may be combined into a single map. In
that case, a reference in this Policy to any such named map is a reference to
the relevant part or aspect of the single map.
(3) Any such maps are to be kept and made available for public access
in accordance with arrangements approved by the
(4) For the purposes of this Policy, a map may be in, and may be kept
and made available in, electronic or paper form, or
(5) This clause does not apply to an Acid Sulfate Soils