11 Provisions relating to application for further time to pay
(1) This section applies to an application for further time to pay a
(2) More than one application may be made in respect of a fine
(whether or not the earlier applications were
(3) The registrar may, for the purposes of dealing with an
application, require the applicant to provide information or documents in
support of the application (including documents relating to the financial
means and identity of the applicant). The registrar may refuse to deal with
the application if the information or documents are not
(4) The registrar, when dealing with an application, is to comply with
such requirements as are prescribed by the regulations for the purposes of
this section. The registrar is also to have due regard to any relevant
guidelines under section 120.
(5) The decision of the registrar on an application is final, and may
not be appealed against, reviewed, quashed, or called into question by any
court or tribunal.
(6) The registrar may not grant an application after a court fine
enforcement order is made in respect of the fine.
Note. After the making of the enforcement order, an application for
further time to pay may be made to the State Debt Recovery Office (see section
(7) The registrar of a court may authorise any officer of the court to
deal with an application and to make, amend or revoke an order allowing
further time to pay a fine.