Sustainable Energy Development Act 1995 No 96
17 Staff of Authority
(1) The Authority may employ such staff as it requires to exercise its
(2) The Authority may fix the salaries, wages and conditions of its
staff in so far as they are not fixed by or under any other Act or
(3) The regulations may make provision for or with respect to the
employment of the staff of the Authority, including the conditions of
employment and the discipline of any such staff.
(4) Any such regulations relating to the conditions of employment or
the discipline of staff:
(a) have effect subject to any relevant award made by a competent
industrial tribunal and to any industrial agreement or enterprise agreement to
which the Authority is a party, and
(b) have effect despite any determination of the Authority under
(5) The Authority may arrange for the use of the services of any staff
(by secondment or otherwise) or facilities of a Government agency or any other
public or local authority.
(6) Any staff of whose services the Authority makes use is taken to be
the staff of the Authority for the purposes of this Act and any other Act that
confers functions on the Authority.
(7) The Authority may engage consultants.