Electricity Supply Act 1995 No 94
136 Application for accreditation
(1) Any person who is eligible for accreditation as a certificate
provider in relation to an activity may apply to the Scheme Administrator for
(2) The Scheme Administrator is to determine an application for
accreditation as a certificate provider:
(a) by accrediting the applicant as a certificate provider in relation
to specified activities, or
(b) by refusing the application.
(3) The Scheme Administrator may refuse an application for
accreditation as a certificate provider on such grounds as may be specified in
(4) The regulations may make provision for or with respect to
applications for accreditation, including by requiring an application fee to
be paid to the Scheme Administrator.
(5) The Scheme Administrator may charge a fee (in addition to any
application fee) in respect of the investigation and determination of an
application for accreditation. The fee is to be determined by the Scheme
Administrator on a cost recovery basis.