Electricity Supply Act 1995 No 94
33A Endorsements on retail suppliers’
(1) One or more of the following endorsements may be attached by the
Minister to a retail supplier’s licence:
(a) a standard retail supplier’s
(b) such other categories of endorsements as the Minister
(2) A standard retail supplier’s endorsement consists of:
(a) a condition that designates the endorsement as a standard retail
supplier’s endorsement in respect of a supply district as referred to in
section 33C, and
(b) conditions of the kind referred to in sections 34 (7), 36, 39 (1)
and (2), 43EF (3), 43ER and 87D, and
(c) any other condition imposed by the Minister or the
(3) Other categories of endorsements have such designations and are
subject to such conditions as the Minister thinks fit or as are imposed by the
(4) A retail supplier’s licence may have no endorsements, or one
or more endorsements, attached to it.
(5) An endorsement may be attached to a retail supplier’s
licence when the licence is granted or at any later time and may be removed at
any time by the Minister.
(6) Conditions of an endorsement that are imposed by the Minister may
be varied or revoked by the Minister at any time.