Division 2 Powers to require information or
21 Requirement to provide information and records
(1) The Authority or an inspector or police officer may, by notice in
writing given to a person, require the person to furnish to the Authority,
inspector or police officer such information or records (or both) as the
Authority, inspector or officer requires by the notice in connection with any
matter arising under or in connection with the gaming and liquor
(2) Any such notice must specify the manner in which information or
records are required to be furnished and a reasonable time by which the
information or records are required to be
22 Provisions relating to records
(1) A notice under this Division may only require a person to furnish
records that are in the person’s possession or that are within the
person’s power to obtain lawfully.
(2) The body or person to whom any record is furnished under this
Division may take copies of it.
(3) If any record required to be furnished under this Division is in
electronic, mechanical or other form, the notice requires the record to be
furnished in written form, unless the notice otherwise
23 Application of Division
This Division applies whether or not a power of entry under
Division 3 is being or has been exercised.