Crimes (Criminal Organisations Control) Act 2012 No 9
24 Right of appeal
(1) The Commissioner or the controlled member may appeal to the Court
of Appeal against a decision of the Court in relation to the making of a
(2) An appeal lies as of right on a question of law and with leave on
a question of fact.
(3) An appeal as of right must be made within 28 days after the date
on which the decision was made unless the Court of Appeal gives leave for it
to be made after that time.
(4) The making of an appeal under this section does not affect the
operation of the control order to which the appeal
(5) On an appeal, the Court of Appeal may:
(a) confirm, vary or reverse the decision the subject of the appeal,
(b) make any consequential or ancillary