Crown Lands Act 1989 No 6
(1) The Minister may delegate to a person the exercise of any of the
Minister’s functions other than this power of
(2) The Lands Administration Ministerial Corporation may delegate to a
person the exercise of any of its functions other than this power of
(3) The Director-General may delegate to the holder of any office
under the Minister’s administration the exercise of any of the
Director-General’s functions, including (unless the instrument of
delegation to the Director-General otherwise provides) a function delegated to
the Director-General under this section.
(4) If the exercise of a function is delegated under this section, the
function may be exercised whether or not the delegator holds office at the
time of the exercise.
(5) In this section, a reference to functions is a reference to
functions conferred or imposed by or under this Act or the Crown Lands (Continued Tenures) Act