Pharmacy Practice Act 2006 No 59
75 Duration of conditions—impairment matters
(1) This section applies if the Board imposes conditions on the registration of a registered pharmacist under section 67 and the matter is referred to an Impaired Registrants Panel.
(2) The conditions imposed by the Board have effect until:
(a) the complaint about the pharmacist is disposed of if the matter is subsequently dealt with by the Board as a complaint, or
(b) the conditions are removed by the Board,
whichever happens first.
(3) The Board is not required to alter or remove conditions imposed under this Division merely because a pharmacist agrees to the imposition of conditions on the pharmacist’s registration pursuant to the recommendations of an Impaired Registrants Panel (as referred to in section 84).
(4) A registered pharmacist who agrees to the imposition of conditions on the pharmacist’s registration pursuant to the recommendations of an Impaired Registrants Panel may, by notice in writing to the Board, request that the conditions imposed under this Division be removed or altered.
(5) On receipt of such a request, the Board is to review the matter, and may:
(a) refuse to remove or alter any of the conditions, or
(b) remove or alter the conditions.
(6) The Board is to give the pharmacist concerned notice in writing of its decision in respect of the request.
(7) The Board may specify in the notice a period in which a further request by the pharmacist under this section is not permitted. The Board may reject a request that the conditions be removed or altered if it is made during that period.
(8) This section:
(a) does not prevent conditions being imposed under another provision of this Act, and
(b) is subject to anything done by the Tribunal on an appeal under section 89.