Pharmacy Practice Act 2006 No 59
75 Duration of conditions—impairment matters
(1) This section applies if the Board imposes conditions on the
registration of a registered pharmacist under section 67 and the matter is
referred to an Impaired Registrants Panel.
(2) The conditions imposed by the Board have effect until:
(a) the complaint about the pharmacist is disposed of if the matter is
subsequently dealt with by the Board as a complaint, or
(b) the conditions are removed by the
whichever happens first.
(3) The Board is not required to alter or remove conditions imposed
under this Division merely because a pharmacist agrees to the imposition of
conditions on the pharmacist’s registration pursuant to the
recommendations of an Impaired Registrants Panel (as referred to in section
(4) A registered pharmacist who agrees to the imposition of conditions
on the pharmacist’s registration pursuant to the recommendations of an
Impaired Registrants Panel may, by notice in writing to the Board, request
that the conditions imposed under this Division be removed or
(5) On receipt of such a request, the Board is to review the matter,
(a) refuse to remove or alter any of the conditions,
(b) remove or alter the conditions.
(6) The Board is to give the pharmacist concerned notice in writing of
its decision in respect of the request.
(7) The Board may specify in the notice a period in which a further
request by the pharmacist under this section is not permitted. The Board may
reject a request that the conditions be removed or altered if it is made
during that period.
(8) This section:
(a) does not prevent conditions being imposed under another provision
of this Act, and
(b) is subject to anything done by the Tribunal on an appeal under