Hunter Water Act 1991 No 53
6 Excluded undertakings
(1) The Minister may direct, by order in writing, that such assets,
rights or liabilities of Hunter Water Corporation Limited as are specified or
referred to in the order be excluded from Hunter Water Corporation
Limited’s business undertaking.
(2) On the date specified in the order, the excluded undertaking
concerned is transferred to the Ministerial Corporation or such other person
on behalf of the Crown as is so specified.
(3) Section 5 applies to that transfer in the same way as it applies
to the transfer of Hunter Water Corporation Limited’s business
undertaking to the Corporation.
(4) Different parts of any excluded undertaking may be so transferred
to different persons.
(5) The Ministerial Corporation or other person is authorised to
dispose of any excluded undertaking so transferred or to retain it and conduct
any business to which it relates.