67T Provisions relating to operation of Divisions 4 and
(1) Compensation is not payable to any person or body in connection
with the operation of Division 4 or 5.
(2) The operation of Division 4 or 5 is not to be regarded:
(a) as a breach of contract or confidence or otherwise as a civil
(b) as a breach of any contractual provision prohibiting, restricting
or regulating the assignment or transfer of assets, rights or liabilities,
(c) as giving rise to any remedy by a party to an instrument, or as
causing or permitting the termination of any instrument, because of a change
in the beneficial or legal ownership of any asset, right or
(3) The operation of Division 4 or 5 is not to be regarded as an event
of default under any contract or other instrument.
(4) No attornment to a person in whom property is vested or to whom
property is transferred under Division 4 or 5 by a lessee of the previous
owner of the property is required.
(5) The operation of Division 4 or 5 includes the making of an order
under Division 4, the giving of instructions under Division 5 and the taking
of any action in compliance with such instructions.