199M Review of effectiveness of scheme by
(1) The Auditor-General is to review whether the provisions of this
Part and the injury management practices for police officers have improved the
performance of the NSW Police Force in securing the return of injured police
officers to duty.
(2) The review is to be conducted within 12 months after the
commencement of this Part (or within such further period as the Minister may
approve on the recommendation of the
(3) The Commissioner is to ensure that the Auditor-General has access
to such information as may be necessary to enable the Auditor-General to
conduct the review.
(4) The Auditor-General is to report to the Minister and to each House
of Parliament on the results of the review as soon as practicable after the
review is completed.
(5) If a House of Parliament is not sitting when the Auditor-General
seeks to present the report, the Auditor-General is to present the report to
the Clerk of the House concerned.