106H Approval of registered training organisations to issue food safety supervisor certificates
(1) The Food Authority may approve a registered training organisation (within the meaning of the Vocational Education and Training Act 2005) for the purposes of issuing food safety supervisor certificates.
(2) Regulations may be made for or with respect to approvals granted under this section.
(3) Without limiting subsection (2), the regulations may make provision for or with respect to the following:
(a) applications for approvals,
(b) the granting of approvals,
(c) conditions of approvals,
(d) duration of approvals,
(e) suspension and revocation of approvals.
(4) The Food Authority is to prepare and maintain a list of approved training organisations.
(5) The list is to be made publicly available and is to be revised at least annually.