101A List of food businesses to be maintained
(1) Each enforcement agency is to prepare and maintain a list of:
(a) each food business notified to it under section 100, and
(b) each food business the subject of a licence granted by it under a food safety scheme.
(2) The list is to be revised at least annually.
(3) The list is to be made available for public inspection at an office of the relevant enforcement agency during ordinary business hours (whether in document or electronic form) or on the Internet.
(4) The Food Authority may charge a fee, determined by the Authority on a cost-recovery basis, for any such inspection of the list (other than inspection on the Internet).
(5) The Food Authority is to make copies of, or extracts from, the list available on request on payment of a reasonable copying fee determined by the Authority.