80G Incitement to commit sexual offence
(1) A person who incites the commission of an offence under Division
10, 10A or 15A is guilty of an offence and is liable to the penalty provided
for the commission of the offence.
(2) For the person to be guilty, the person must intend that the
offence incited be committed.
(3) A person may be found guilty even if committing the offence
incited is impossible.
(4) Any defences, procedures, limitations or qualifying provisions
that apply to the offence incited also apply to an offence under this
(5) It is not an offence to incite the commission of the following
(a) an offence against section 61N or 61O that is constituted by
inciting another person to an act of indecency,
(b) an offence against section 61P, 66B, 66D, 66EB, 66F (4), 73 (4),
78B or 80.