Valuers Act 2003 No 4
(1) On the application of the Director-General, the Supreme Court may
grant an injunction restraining a threatened or apprehended contravention, or
the continuation of a contravention, of a provision of this Act or the
(2) An injunction may be granted without the Director-General being
required to show a likelihood of damage.
(3) If in the opinion of the Court it is desirable to do so, the Court
may grant an interim injunction pending determination of the
(4) When the Director-General makes an application for the grant of an
injunction under this section, the Court is not to require the
Director-General or any other person, as a condition of granting an interim
injunction, to give an undertaking as to damages.
(5) This section does not limit any provision of the Fair Trading Act