Fisheries Management Act 1994 No 38
226 Minister may accept gifts etc
(1) The Minister has power to acquire by gift, devise or bequest, any
property for the purposes of this Act.
(2) The Minister may agree to the condition to which any such gift,
devise or bequest is subject.
(3) The rule of law relating to perpetuities does not apply to any
condition to which the Minister has agreed under this
(4) Any property acquired under this section is, to the extent to
which it has not been applied in conformity with any such gift, devise or
bequest, to pass to and devolve on the successors in office of the
(5) If the Minister has agreed to the condition of any such gift,
devise or bequest, that condition binds the property in the hands of any
successor in office of the Minister in whom the property may be