Local Government Act 1993 No 30
614 Membership of Grants Commission
(1) The Grants Commission is to consist of 4 commissioners appointed
by the Governor.
(2) Of the commissioners:
(a) 3 are to be persons nominated by the Minister,
(b) the other is to be an officer of the
(3) At least 2 of the commissioners must be persons who are or have
been associated with local government in New South Wales, either as members of
a council or in some other way.
(4) One of the persons referred to in subsection (2) (a) is to be
appointed as the chairperson of the Grants
(5) The commissioner referred to in subsection (2) (b) is to be the
deputy chairperson of the Grants Commission.
(6) Schedule 5 has effect with respect to the commissioners and the
procedure of the Grants Commission.