361 Preparation, public notice and exhibition of draft
(1) Before adopting a code of meeting practice, a council must prepare
a draft code.
(2) The council must give public notice of the draft code after it is
(3) The period of public exhibition must not be less than 28
(4) The public notice must also specify a period of not less than 42
days after the date on which the draft code is placed on public exhibition
during which submissions may be made to the
(5) The council must publicly exhibit the draft code in accordance
with its notice.