Drainage Act 1939 No 29
29 Roll of voters etc
(1) Where an election of a director or a general meeting is to be held
the returning officer shall prepare a roll of voters in the manner and within
the time prescribed.
(2) The roll shall include the names and descriptions of all owners
within the district, including the Crown and the lessees of the Crown, the
area of land held by each, and the number of votes to which each is
(3) Any Magistrate shall constitute a revision
(4) A revision court shall hear claims and objections and revise the
roll of voters as prescribed.
(5) A revision court shall, for the purposes of this Act, have the
powers of a Local Court, and the appointment and procedure of such revision
court shall be as prescribed.