Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
Historical version for 4 July 2007 to 19 July 2007 (accessed 29 January 2015 at 09:14) Current version
Part 6Division 2ASection 121ZP

121ZP   Certificate as to orders

(1)  A person may apply to a council for a certificate as to whether there are:
(a)  any outstanding notices issued under section 121H,
(b)  any orders under this Division in force,
in respect of any land within the council’s area.
(2)  The application must be in the form determined by the council and must be accompanied by the fee determined by the council under the Local Government Act 1993.
(3)  The council is to issue a certificate to the applicant stating:
(a)  whether or not a notice is outstanding or an order is in force in respect of the land as at the date of the certificate and, if so, the terms of any such notice or order, and
(b)  any action proposed to be taken or that may be taken by the council or any other person in relation to any such notice or order.
(4)  The production of the certificate is taken for all purposes to be conclusive proof of the existence or otherwise of any outstanding notices and any orders in force.
Top of page