Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
121ZH Minister may revoke or modify a council’s
(1) The Minister may revoke or modify an order given by a
(2) Notice of the revocation or modification must be given to the
council and the person to whom the order was given.
(3) The revocation or modification takes effect from the date
specified in the Minister’s notice. The date may be the date on which
the order was given by the council or a later date.
(4) The Minister may prohibit a council from re-making an order that
is revoked or modified under this section, totally or within such period or
except in accordance with such terms and conditions (if any) as the Minister
(5) Notice of a prohibition may be given in the same notice as notice
of the revocation or modification of an order or in a separate