Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
121R Consent authority’s response to submission of particulars of work by owner
(1) A person who gives an order must, within 28 days after particulars of work are submitted to the person in accordance with section 121P (2):
(a) accept the particulars without modification or with such modifications as the person thinks fit, or
(b) reject the particulars.
(2) If a person accepts the particulars of work without modification, the person must forthwith order the owner to carry out that work.
(3) If a person accepts the particulars of work with modifications or rejects the particulars, or if an owner fails to submit particulars of work in accordance with section 121P (2), the person must:
(a) prepare, within 3 months after the acceptance, rejection or failure, particulars of the work that the person considers necessary to make provision for the matters specified in the order given to the owner under section 121P, and
(b) order the owner to carry out that work.
(4) An order under this section is not invalid merely because of the failure of the person to accept or reject any particulars of work or prepare particulars of any work, as the case may be, within the period it is required to do so by this section.
(5) A person may recover from an owner as a debt the person’s expenses of preparing particulars of work under this section.
(6) Except for the purposes of section 121ZK (3), an order under this section forms part of the order under section 121B to which it relates.