Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
Current version for 1 January 2015 to date (accessed 31 January 2015 at 04:01)
Part 6Division 1ASection 118H

118H   Compensation

A council must pay compensation for any damage caused by any person authorised by the council under this Division to enter premises, other than damage arising from work done for the purpose of an inspection which reveals that there has been a contravention of this Act, the regulations or an environmental planning instrument.
Top of page