Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
115ZF Application of other provisions of Act
(1) Part 4 and Part 5 do not, except as provided by this Part, apply to or in respect of State significant infrastructure (including the declaration of the infrastructure as State significant infrastructure and any approval or other requirement under this Part for the infrastructure).
(2) Part 3 and environmental planning instruments do not apply to or in respect of State significant infrastructure, except that:
(a) they apply to the declaration of infrastructure as State significant infrastructure or as critical State significant infrastructure (and to the declaration of development that does not require consent), and
(b) they apply in so far as they relate to section 28, and for that purpose a reference in that section to enabling development to be carried out in accordance with an environmental planning instrument or in accordance with a consent granted under this Act is to be construed as a reference to enabling State significant infrastructure to be carried out in accordance with an approval granted under this Part.
(3) Divisions 6 and 6A of Part 4 apply to State significant infrastructure that is not carried out by or on behalf of a public authority (and to the giving of approval for the carrying out of any such infrastructure under this Part) in the same way as they apply to development and the granting of consent to the carrying out of development under Part 4, subject to any necessary modifications and any modifications prescribed by the regulations.
(4) Division 2A of Part 6 does not apply to critical State significant infrastructure.
(5) The regulations may make provision for or with respect to the application to State significant infrastructure of the provisions (with or without modification) of section 81A, section 109M or any other provision of this Act relating to the issue of subdivision certificates.
(6) Section 109R applies to approved State significant infrastructure.