Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
103 Revocation or regrant of development consents after order of Court
(1) This section applies to a development consent granted, or purporting to be granted, by a consent authority, to which an order of suspension applies under section 25B of the Land and Environment Court Act 1979.
(2) The consent authority may revoke a development consent to which this section applies, whether or not the terms imposed by the Court under section 25B of the Land and Environment Court Act 1979 have been complied with.
(3) However, if the terms imposed by the Court have been substantially complied with, the consent authority may revoke the development consent to which this section applies and grant a new development consent with such alterations to the revoked consent as the consent authority thinks appropriate having regard to the terms themselves and to any matters arising in the course of complying with the terms. Such a grant of a development consent is referred to as a regrant of the consent.
(4) No preliminary steps need be taken with regard to the regrant of a development consent under this section, other than those that are required to secure compliance with those terms.
(5) Section 81 and such other provisions of this Act as may be prescribed by the regulations apply to development consents regranted under this section.