Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
94EF Special infrastructure contributions
(1) The Minister may direct a consent authority, in relation to development or class of development on land within a special contributions area, to impose a condition (determined in accordance with section 94EE) on a grant of development consent in relation to that land.
(2) If the Minister is the consent authority, the Minister may impose a condition referred to in subsection (1) without giving a direction under that subsection.
(3) A consent authority to which a direction is given under this section must comply with the direction in accordance with its terms. If the consent authority fails to do so, the Minister may impose the condition, and it has effect as if it had been imposed by the consent authority.
(4) A condition imposed under this section is in addition to any condition that the consent authority may impose under section 94 or 94A in relation to the development.
(5) The consent authority may, subject to the consent of the Minister, accept:
(a) the dedication of land in part or full satisfaction of a condition imposed in accordance with this section, or
(b) the provision of a material public benefit (other than the dedication of land or the payment of a monetary contribution) in part or full satisfaction of a condition imposed in accordance with this section.
(6) A person cannot appeal to the Court under this Act in respect of a direction of the Minister, or a condition imposed by a consent authority or the Minister, under this section.
(7) A condition imposed by a consent authority or the Minister under this section cannot be modified without the approval of the Minister.