Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 No 203
23B Planning Assessment Commission
(1) There is constituted by this Act a body corporate with the
corporate name of the Planning Assessment Commission of New South
(2) The Commission has such functions as are conferred or imposed on
it by or under this or any other Act.
(3) The Commission is not subject to the direction or control of the
Minister, except in relation to the procedures of the Commission and to the
extent specifically provided for in this Act.
(4) The Commission is a statutory body representing the
Note. By virtue of section 13A of the Interpretation Act 1987, a statutory
body representing the Crown has the status, privileges and immunities of the
(5) Schedule 3 has effect with respect to the