Community Land Management Act 1989 No 202
97A Intervention by Director-General
(1) The Director-General may intervene in proceedings before the
Tribunal if the Director-General is of the opinion that it would be in the
public interest to do so.
(2) The Director-General must intervene in proceedings before the
Tribunal if directed to do so by the Minister.
(3) The Director-General has a right to be heard personally or by an
Australian legal practitioner or agent in proceedings before the
(4) The Director-General, on intervening in any proceedings, becomes a
party to the proceedings and has all the rights of such a
(5) The Director-General is to bear the Director-General’s costs
of intervening in proceedings before the Tribunal.