Community Land Management Act 1989 No 202
91 Determination of appeal to Tribunal
(1) In determining an appeal, the Tribunal may admit new
(2) Unless the order appealed against is an interim order, the
Tribunal may determine an appeal by an order:
(a) affirming, amending or revoking the order appealed against,
(b) substituting its own order for the order appealed against,
(c) dismissing the appeal.
(3) If the order appealed against is an interim order, the Tribunal
may determine the appeal by an order:
(a) revoking the interim order, or
(b) dismissing the appeal.
(4) The Tribunal may not, in determining an appeal, make an order as
(5) An order made under subsection (2) has effect, and the provisions
of this Act (other than provisions conferring a right of appeal to the
Tribunal) apply to it, as if it were an order made under the same provision as
the order appealed against.
(6) Subsection (5) does not exclude an appeal from an order of the
Tribunal made under this section.