Community Land Management Act 1989 No 202
70C Procedure after time for making submissions has expired
(1) This section operates after the time for making submissions on an application expires.
(2) The principal registrar must refer an application for an order referred to in Division 3 to an Adjudicator.
(3) The principal registrar must refer an application for an order referred to in Division 4 to the Tribunal.
(4) If an application is referred to the Tribunal, whether by the principal registrar under this Division or by an Adjudicator under Division 3, the principal registrar must complete a notice containing the time and place at which, and the date on which, the Tribunal will determine the application.
(5) The principal registrar must send a copy of that notice to the following persons so that the copy would, in the ordinary course of post, be received by the addressee not less than 7 days before the day specified in the notice for the determination of the application:
(a) the applicant,
(b) the association or strata corporation to which the application relates (if the owners corporation is not the applicant),
(c) any person against whom the order is sought,
(d) any person who made a submission on the application.