Community Land Management Act 1989 No 202
Historical version for 31 March 2005 to 29 September 2005 (accessed 31 January 2015 at 07:03) Current version

62   Application for order on dispute

Application for an order under Division 3 or 4 for settlement of a dispute or complaint may be made by:
(a)  an association or a strata corporation, or
(b)  a managing agent, or
(c)  the proprietor of a development lot, neighbourhood lot or strata lot, or
(d)  a person who has an estate or interest in, or is the occupier of, such a lot.
Top of page